Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S20 FE Exynos Touch Issue

(Topic created on: 11-22-2020 04:23 AM)
tabishmustafa84
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
I have a s20 fe exynos version and i am facing sometimes ghost touches and sometimes registering my single tap as a double tap while playing games like pubg mobile. I am on the latest October patch ATJ5 and am disappointed with samsung that its not fixed in the update
15 Comments
Galaxy S
no
0 Likes
OsamaChishty
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Even after November update issue not resolved i am still having issue with tohch and sometimes screen stopped responding to touch. 2nd i am also facing heating issue while using camera.
Galaxy S
i dont use camera that much so cant comment on that but it heats up while gaming and charging simultaneously. Now there is a new update coming 2nd update for November to solve the issue right now it has started rolling in India
0 Likes
OsamaChishty
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
already got the update last night in Pakistan.. still having issue with touch and overheating. i am on ATJ6 version.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
i updated my s20 FE exynos to oneui 3.0 assuming that the annoying touch issue might get fixed but it did not. Still facing the **bleep** issue. its a hardware fault and samsung has done it again like they did with note 7
0 Likes
Azam1993
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Exynos bikr chifset he yad rakhe Exynos model kabi nai lena 🙏🙏🙏
0 Likes