Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

S20 FE Exynos 990 ONE UI 3 BATTERY DRAIN

(Topic created on: 01-18-2021 08:22 PM)
luma_gabriela
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

After the update im losing 20% during the night, already reinstalled the system with odin and disabled lots of stuff and nothing works, I dont even use bluetooth nor wifi during night.

Resolved!
14 Comments
Notadeveloper
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Exynos 990 had issues in regular s20 series when it launched first, but after many software updates, they fixed most of the issues to an extend, Device doesn't heat up and lags on gaming has gone, even cam processing issues is fixed. Its fixed in s20 regular series. But one thing is, im not a pro long gamer, im a casual one, i play once in a week for one to two hours. I dint face any lags after 2hrs device rose up to 38 degrees, i feel its normal. S20 Fe they havent optimised exynos 990 well on it. Maybe that's problem or your unit has some issues. Even my brother nor my friends have the issues on their units(Not FE) . Except i found some indian Fe users here he complaining about same thing. If possible you can try visiting service center
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. We request you to kindly send us the error log file again along with the Video or Screen-shots within 15 minutes of issue occurrence through error report section from Samsung Member Application:- Samsung member > Click on beta banner > Switch to beta mode > Beta feedback > Send feedback > Error report. As this will help us to further investigate and resolve your concern.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
KrishnaKD
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
yes bro same issue with my FE i did mostly all settings for power saving but without SOT in night time it drain almost 25 to 30 percentage
Galaxy S
I am facing the same issue related to Battery drain and Heating. Almost half of battery gone in 2 hr SOT. This is on new device running on One UI 3.1.

Screenshot_20210402-181341_Device care.jpg

0 Likes
cesarlij
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Do a factory reset

0 Likes