(Topic created on: 05-07-2021 10:06 AM)
Nhronju
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Overheating issue. 
All users facing this issue. 
Galaxy S20 FE 4G Exynos 990. 

we want from samsung that please replace our exynos version with Snapdragon version. 

When im browsing regularly. The phone Overheating. Even when i talk on mobile with someone, i feeling painful. 

The solution provided by samsung is not fixed the issue. Dear samsung, Please replace our mobile with Snapdragon version. 

we spend our hard earned money to purchase this phone. 
Thank you and hope you'll understand. 
13 Comments
khaled1709
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Why did you buy an expensive device with hard earned money??? Hard earned money goes for midrange device so that if any bad happens to your device, the damage will be minimum. Hope you understand
Nhronju
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
but i think you do not understand what is my concern is. im disappointed about the Overheating issue, it should not expected from the flagship phone.
Prashantbgh
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Right brother
0 Likes
khaled1709
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Of course it is expected cause if it is exynos version then you made the worst purchase. Accept and live with that. It is normal with exynos sucking processor. Or sell the device to any fool and buy phone with Snapdragon processor
0 Likes
DhruvS20FE5G
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Wait for latest update may be they addressed it .
0 Likes
Maddy210
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Check this post and sign the petition.

https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S/S20Fe-FALTU-Edddition-Petition-Live/td-p/8148891

Also, mark this comment as solution, so that people with same problem can sign the petition and hopefully we win and samsung replaces this piece of s h i t
0 Likes
Galaxy S

Overheating and battery draining are common issues in Samsung, battery drain fast when the phone gets hotter, use a cpu cooler to drop down the temperature, clear cache, close background apps and use dark mode to get rid of overheating issue and extend battery life.

sunny86t
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Nothing will help
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
S20 FE in total is a failure and even the Snapdragon variant has heating issues. Samsumg should replace the device with any other better model or provide a software update to resolve the issue because its most likely to be a software issue.