Original topic:

S20 FE BATTERY QUICK DISCHARGE

(Topic created on: 01-16-2021 07:24 PM)
001996srb
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
Hello members,

If any one have S20FE then share your battery discharge status.

Beacause I have this model but in that battery is having quickly discharge so tell me the technique to reserve the battery for a day.

I have replaced also this model due to battery drain issue and get new but no any improvements show in battery.

5 Comments
Notadeveloper
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Sed, better to geta refund and get something else. Fe is not optimised at all with exynos chipset. Abroad version is good. Ok if you cant return. Give it a weeks time for kernel to adapt. You cant judge battery life that early. Do check if any of your app is running in background and draining lot of battery
0 Likes
KrishnaKD
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
most of settings i did with S20 FE and with power saving mode continually ON so I forget 120Hz but no any help in Battery backup
0 Likes
fanedition
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I get 4 to 5 hours screen on time, but i am a quite heavy user. What i do to save battery
*turn off adaptive brightness (because this phone uses front camera as light sensor)
*Set bixby routines (like power saving mode on, always on display off etc while sleeping)
*disable auto brightness for always on display
Enjoy and use the phone on 120hz👍
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. To resolve battery issue kindly follow the below given step:-

>>Battery optimization:- Settings > Select Device Maintenance/Device Care>Optimize>Optimize all options like Battery, Storage and Memory

For more information on battery drainage please click on the link below:-
http://www.samsung.com/in/support/skp/faq/1101689

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question). Kindly send us the screenshot (which apps are consuming most of the battery).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
001996srb
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I have done all processes as have you mentioned above buy improvement in battery
0 Likes