Original topic:

S20 FE 5G battery drain

(Topic created on: 05-09-2021 03:09 PM)
PiyuT
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
I am having battery drain issues with my Galaxy S20 FE 5G which I bought only 15 days back. I have an average screen on time of 3 hrs and still my battery doesn't last near 24 hrs. I have to charge my phone twice a day at times. Please help.
11 Comments
Galaxy S
Do a cache wipe from recovery mode.
PiyuT
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Could you please explain how to do that
0 Likes
Swetabh_Singh
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
https://youtu.be/P5sgUCFDFB8

If you don't have USB earphone don't worry, just connect the phone to PC via USB.

After entering to recovery use the volume keys to navigate and select wipe cache partition...
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Ensure the device is powered off.
If the device is unresponsive/frozen, press and hold the Power button (located on the upper-left edge) for approximately 10 seconds or until the device power cycles.Press and hold the Volume Up button (located on the upper-left edge) and the Home button (located at the bottom in the middle).While continuing to hold the Home and Volume Up buttons, press and hold the Power button (located on the right edge) until "RECOVERY BOOTING" appears in the upper left then release all buttons.Select wipe cache partition.
Utilize the Volume Up/Down buttons to highlight and the Power button to select.Select reboot system now.
Option is highlighted, utilize the Power button to select.

Source: https://www.verizon.com/support/knowledge-base-164427/
Swetabh_Singh
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Hey, i guess oneui 3.0 and above can't boot into recovery without USB connection
Galaxy S
Yeah. He needs to plug in his data cable only. That will do.
0 Likes
PiyuT
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Thanks ! Will try this and update
Swetabh_Singh
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Also if it still doesn't resolve then use AccuBattery to see what is Draining your battery...

If its some system resources then you need to preform a factory reset
0 Likes
Galaxy S
😆😆😆😆
0 Likes