Original topic:

S20 FE 5G battery drain issue.

(Topic created on: 02-25-2023 01:28 AM)
lifeXsoul
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Recently I updated my phone to One UI 5.1. Since then the battery is gettung discharged drastically. The battery percentage falls so rapidly. Have to charge my phone atleast 2-3 times a day. Please look into this matter Samsung. 
10 Comments
iamrohitkm
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Well wait for some it will become normal. If still the issue is there do a factory reset once.
lifeXsoul
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
yes that's what i was thinking.
0 Likes
bikano
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I have tried factory reseting tooo no use i thing there is a bug in this update
0 Likes
iamrohitkm
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
I think so then we should wait for the bugs fix update.
bikano
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Do u getting reduced screen on time or battery draining
iamrohitkm
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
I am using s21 ultra still I am waiting for one ui 5.1. I hope I will get it soon.
bikano
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Oh kk
0 Likes
Saikool
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Battery draining fast after one UI 5.1 update even during Hotspot in 5g mode it's heating
Samsung do the needful & unlock n28 band
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will surely assist you regarding the same. And please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.

Battery optimization helps you to boost the battery performance of your device. To check battery optimization:

Settings > Select Device Maintenance/Device Care > Optimize > Optimize all options like Battery, Storage and Memory

Kindly turn off the smart features of the device and other connectivity features when not in use, which will eventually help you to reduce battery power consumption (smart features such as Motion gestures in advance feature and Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Hotspot, etc.).

Please follow the below steps:
1. Swipe down on the home screen to open the notification panel.
2. Tap on Bluetooth, Location/GPS, Wi-Fi, Mobile hotspot, NFC, etc. to turn off.

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.
Warm regard,
Samsung customer support

0 Likes