Original topic:

S20 FE 5G - NETWORK ISSUES

(Topic created on: 01-14-2021 09:42 AM)
Kai08
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Hi Samsung, 

This is the 5G International version I imported to India from Dubai.

I love the phone, it is an exceptional package for the price, but it is not perfect.

My main issue with this phone is about signal reception. This phone has like 2 bars in places where my past phones would have 4 bars, for example. The signal strength is always above 90dBm even in places that are supposed to have good signal, which causes battery to drain faster.

The battery life is still excellent for Im getting 6-7 SOT from light-medium usage, but I expected a little bit more, but more importantly it should be able to catch signal better.

Still running One UI 2.5 on this one, so I'm hoping this would be fixed with the new update. 

My other suggestions would be to improve the auto exposure on the camera as it always exposes higher than needed during the day. Night shots are already excellent. 

Also, please let us use live focus with the 3x telephoto as well, not sure why you guys are not giving us that option.

Please address the above issues with your future updates.

Thanks.
13 Comments
beardbharathi
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Same problem... please kindly request Samsung
0 Likes
pclmnf
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Same issue
0 Likes
Galaxy S
I bought s20 fe 5g and facing same issue show only 2 bars and carrier aggregation unstable
0 Likes
SimJ1
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

I have the same issue even after running through all steps recommended on the help page. Samsung customer support please contact me to tell me next steps.

0 Likes