Original topic:

S20 FE 4g 2nd update in April

(Topic created on: 05-21-2021 11:04 AM)
Prashantbgh
Active Level 9
Options
Galaxy S
There is still not mentioned the solution of any heating issue on s20 fe 4g. And this update is very low 161.82 mb means Still the problem is unsolved. Very disappointing thing. Although I will examine the heating issue after the update install. You guys what you will see after update please share your experiences. 

Share your experiences. 
22 Comments
Galaxy S
🤣🤣😆 forget that because world most worst company hangsung even don't know how to solve
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Devices with Exynos 990's Heating issues will never be solved because the main culprit is the Exynos 990 itself and that's why samsung launched S20 fe 4g/5g variants with Snapdragon chipsets now.
Galaxy S
+ hangsung unoptimised software 😆 + low quality parts + worst battery of the world
Galaxy S
Bro ... I am also using s9 ..this is also exynos.. my device never heated ..however now a days battery draining faster...and snapdragon? Please join our discord world wide Samsung community team then you will understand 🤣 🤣 😆 jab software hi halwa to kya karega lalua
Shikhar24
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Dude even i have the S20 FE's exynos variant and it never over heated it just heats up to a normal temperature and that too near camera where my fingers never reach while using the phone
0 Likes
Galaxy S
My device also .. never heated ..but battery issue i am facing from 1 month
0 Likes
Shikhar24
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
What type of battery issue? SOT or Charging?
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Per 2 minutes 1% discharging by normal use
Shikhar24
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Luckily I'm getting 6.5-7 hrs of SOT with 120hz