Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

S20 FE 4G issues after updating to One UI 5

(Topic created on: 11-27-2022 04:27 PM)
yash1th
Active Level 10
Options
Galaxy S

1) the back swipe gesture functions as the recent apps gesture for every 4th/6th/8th time. (Registered an error report in the Samsung members app, waiting for the solution by the technical team)

Solved! Apparently it is a shortcut gesture, like when you swipe horizontally at the bottom of the screen, we can switch to the either side of the adjacent apps and so on consecutively till either end. And when we swipe diagonally at right side, the recent apps screen appears. Well its a pretty nifty feature to operate the device with sole thumb where we don't have to go all the way to the left corner to access recent apps. 

2) I can't access the screenshot album and few other albums of the device gallery from attachments icon or the gallery option in the whatsapp message bar. [Solved](Check the solution)

To my fellow S20 FE 4G/ S20 series users, are you facing similar or other issues? Do let me know in comments and if one of you know any solution, please let us know in the comments. Thanking you ahead of time. 

P.S. I will update the post if I find further issues in my device.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Subashv
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Our setting and permission are changed please kindly manually re permission to that particular appScreenshot_20221127_175022_Permission controller.jpgScreenshot_20221127_175014_Settings.jpg

View solution in context

10 Comments
Subashv
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Setting la app permission lam marirukku permission kodunga whatsapp la gallery varum
yash1th
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
English please
Solution
Subashv
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Our setting and permission are changed please kindly manually re permission to that particular appScreenshot_20221127_175022_Permission controller.jpgScreenshot_20221127_175014_Settings.jpg
yash1th
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Thankyou, I understood half of what you said but the rest I can't, is it malayalam ? Nenu telugu vadini!
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Inka emana bugs emana notice chesara bro ??!!
0 Likes
yash1th
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Not yet, bro, I'm using the device less than I used to, as I have exams. I will update here if I come across new ones.
Dhammiin
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I got one ui 5 android 13 update on my s20plus few days ago . But after update facing grey icon colour problem in notification panel . can any body help me how to get back icons in original colour.Screenshot_20221123_185201_Instagram.jpg
0 Likes
yash1th
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Send an error report, bro. You can access it in the support section of this app. But be patient until it saves all the log data, don't close the app. For effective solution, send an error report within 5 min of the error occurrence.
keshav9801
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
In my s20fe even if my phone is on I get notifications of missed call and it behaves like turned off I do not get a call. I have to put my phone on airport mode then it becomes right.
0 Likes