Original topic:

S20 FE 4G Overheating issues and battery drain

(Topic created on: 04-14-2021 12:36 AM)
Aivs
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung,

When I saw the S20 FE, I was really impressed by this phone. However, after using this for quiet a while, I cannot virtually use it properly. Even for video conversation, I cannot use it well since it keeps on overheating and shutting the apps down. This is really disappointing because I cannot basically use what I paid for. This is really frustrating. I tried to give this phone another shot, since I can no longer return it, but these issues are persisting. Given the clamor about this phone's issues from almost all who bought this version, I do hope you are listening to us - your customers. I hope you consider recalling all the phones with this issue, or at least offer an upgrade to the version that is working. Being on top of the industry, I'm pretty sure you can pull this off, similar to how you pulled out all Galaxy Note 7. Many people bought  your products because they trust your brand for quality - I too trusted your brand. I hope you can be considerate to your customers and do something to resolve this and consider our requests.

Thank you

6 Comments
SuRRealSaGar
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
S20 Fe had been facing heating issues lately.

0 Likes
nishantS21FE
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Guys can we share this to some YouTube channel Or can somebody post it on twitter Nd tag all the Indian youtuber (including Samsung India), who deals with mobile reviews?
This might help.
sunny86t
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Yes ..ur right
0 Likes
nishantS21FE
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Can somebody pls post it, I do not hv Twitter account
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your device heating issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-device-heats-up-during-use/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Aivs
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S

Hi Customer Support,

Thank you for the suggestion. I know you are just doing your job. But you know as well how real the issues we face with this phone which are not solved by your links to any proposed solution. The phone itself is a problem and people have their money wasted trusting in the brand you have, thinking of having a quality phone by spending this much money. If the customer support is really good, I hope you can really do something about this phone's issues. Recall the S20 FE 4G as they are not worth the money. I can't even do my job well using this pbone because it keeps overheating and closes all the apps I use. Your proposed solution won't solve the problem because they are either not working, or the phone will not work according to what we paid for. So when you keep on telling us about how to address the overheating issue, you might as well give us our money back as the quality phone we thought we bought was afterall not what it seems to be. I personally lost my trust in Samsung, and the clamor and complaint from your customers show the same. I am just being straightforward with my feedback on this phone. Samsung must take responsibility. I hope you can help us push this as well. Losing customers will also affect your work. Still, thank you for your time and I hope you can indeed support the customers. 

0 Likes