Original topic:

S20 Exynos Variant users.

(Topic created on: 03-22-2020 01:24 PM)
immi007
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy S

S20 Exynos variants

Its 20% slower than Snapdragon one, and the battery life is a joke. And don't get me started with the heat situation.

The issue is that despite being an exynos chip, it is still one of the best android phone available in the market so we don't really have a choice.(i mean there are OnePlus Google Realme Xiaomi Bbk- subsidiaries etc but default flagship android phone that people will see in marketing)

Once in the being of the Exynos were superior than Snapdragon but now times have changed.

Thank you, Samsung for screwing over your
Exynos variant users.

Source by using previous Exynos chip.
MrWhosetheBoss channel on YouTube.

Watch this video for full info.

3 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
I use apple iPhone 11 pro this is much better than Samsung

View solution in context

Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
apple can only be destroyed by youtubers always complaining that apple is bad iris scanner is bad 3d face scanner but in reality and in real life usage you qont even miss the fingerprint scanner once you got to used to them you wont even consider the fingerprint scanner, but in youtuber eyes the biometric option like 3d face scanner or iris scanners are bad they think they are useless and hinder in the way of full screen , do you really think that going full bezel less is worth it despite of phone being more fragile and less functional,

View solution in context

Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
if every other company is bad then what is good in the eyes of youtuber and media tell me that ,
iris is convenient to use but youtubers think its uncomfortable because you have to raise them in the height in my case I haven't lifted on that angle to unlock my phone morever these scanner are easy to use even on the flat surface I dont know what's the problem with youtuber and some andhe bhakt of Samsung they think bezeless is good let's assume that bezeless is good doubt you think what has its benefit despite of having larger tv styled phone screens

View solution in context

12 Comments
navneetVerma
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I'll still buy samsung over any chinese brand
immi007
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Apple Sony Nokia Lg Google Asus HTC ... Chinese brands are not bad just you think they are bad btw..
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
apple isn't that bad youtubers and media made them bad , youtubers and media tell in such a ways that you generally look onto their perspective
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
I use apple iPhone 11 pro this is much better than Samsung
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
if every other company is bad then what is good in the eyes of youtuber and media tell me that ,
iris is convenient to use but youtubers think its uncomfortable because you have to raise them in the height in my case I haven't lifted on that angle to unlock my phone morever these scanner are easy to use even on the flat surface I dont know what's the problem with youtuber and some andhe bhakt of Samsung they think bezeless is good let's assume that bezeless is good doubt you think what has its benefit despite of having larger tv styled phone screens
navneetVerma
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
😂😂 immi tu redmi hi chala
tujha samj nhi eyga brand kya hoti h
0 Likes
immi007
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
brand kee bhakt tu Samsung ko hii chala ... tumari paisa tumari marzi ... yee exynos phone aur Snapdragon kaa difference bataya gaya hai... tum tho Samsung koo pujja karne hai tho koi dusara post dundlo ....innko reply dena bhi time waste hai.
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
apple can only be destroyed by youtubers always complaining that apple is bad iris scanner is bad 3d face scanner but in reality and in real life usage you qont even miss the fingerprint scanner once you got to used to them you wont even consider the fingerprint scanner, but in youtuber eyes the biometric option like 3d face scanner or iris scanners are bad they think they are useless and hinder in the way of full screen , do you really think that going full bezel less is worth it despite of phone being more fragile and less functional,

Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
I don't think there is any benefit to keep fingerprint scanner alive any more