Original topic:

S20 Crashing after one ui 5 android 13 update

(Topic created on: 11-27-2022 04:30 PM)
SarthakC
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Started when I was using my camera a couple days ago.. the picture wasn't clicking... the camera app stayed on a couple minutes, then the phone restarted on its own.
Similar thing happened with my browser.
Phone is only 2 years old.. how is it behaving like it's 5 years old..

8 Comments
SarthakC
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
All apps are up to date.. battery and device care in settings says the phone is optimised.. there's no storage issues either.
0 Likes
Ayushhhhhh
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Brother you should go to Samsung service center. They will fix every problem you faced in single place.I got amazing experience for services i got for my galaxy device.
0 Likes
SarthakC
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Ofcourse they would... I didn't want to go there though... they'll make me backup all my data, reset my phone.. I can do all that on my own.
Was wondering if there was ab easier way
0 Likes
Dhammiin
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Your aaps are going automatically to deep sleep thats why its crashing . go to the aap section and put android web to never sleep and same to other which are showing you error . definitely this will solve your issue no need to go to service center.
SarthakC
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I selected unrestricted from optimised in the battery option of the android web application.
But I checked the apps that went to sleep, the camera and the browser..neither of them were in sleeping apps or deep sleeping apps.. if it happens again I'll try adding them in the never sleeping apps...
The thing is though, I use those apps everyday, how would they ever go to sleep on their own?
0 Likes
Dhammiin
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Hope now its working fine bro after putting android system web view to never sleep?
0 Likes
SarthakC
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
It happened once a day or once a couple days. It's too early to tell. But thanks for the help. Much appreciated
0 Likes
Dhammiin
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Android system web view put this to never sleep bro