Is there any tips to save the battery of my S20.. Its draining very fast
14 Comments
rajs43
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
anything else
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Turn on Adaptive battery, adaptive power saving mode, don't increase too much brightness.
0 Likes
Galaxy S

Battery draining is a common issue in Samsung, battery drain fast when the phone gets hotter, use a cpu cooler to drop down the temperature, clear cache, close background apps and use dark mode to extend battery life.

0 Likes
Galaxy S
Pro tip: Never buy Samsung flagship in future.

Casual Tip: Try to minimize the number of apps on you phone. Uninstall the apps that are not in use. Use Dark mode wherever possible. Lower your screen resolution to HD. Preferably use lite version of apps. (For sure you will miss the quality, but you'll save a lot of battery)

Around 10 days back I barely had 10 hours SOT, with apps Uninstalled now I have 15 hours

Not Recommended: Use you phone as it is, and have a decent PowerBank (wireless) to compensate on power.

Not an appropriate answer but these are just facts.

Wish you Luck
and
Happy Draining 😊

Screenshot_20210508-140358_Device care.jpg

cs_member8
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve your device battery drain issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-battery-drain-issue/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes