Original topic:

S20 Battery Drain Issue

(Topic created on: 09-09-2020 07:12 AM)
aniketvyas
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
I charged my phone to a 100% before sleeping. 
Unplugged the device at around 11pm, didn't even check the phone throughout the night, wifi/mobile data/Bluetooth everything was OFF. Woke up at 7am, my battery was at 77%!!

The battery performance of this flagship phone is one of the worst I have ever seen. I'm getting an average Screen On Time of about 4 Hrs 30 Minutes. 

Running the latest Software version available. Half of the apps are in Deep Sleep and yet the battery is draining like crazy!

Disappointed 😞 

8 Comments
sunjay98
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
as seen in your screen shot ur device is not having signals
battery drains in this situation.
its common try charging again & chk ur device with better ntwrk coverage🙂
aniketvyas
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
thanks I'll try that 😊
0 Likes
arunnechlani
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Hi follow this to see if it improves your phone battery https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Tech-Talk/Battery-saving-tips/td-p/2920797
0 Likes
abduls91
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
put in aeroplane mode and check it. it should be because of low network signal only. unfortunately samsung batter stats does not showing battery consumption of display, mobile signal. It's **bleep**
0 Likes
aniketvyas
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
it seems battery was draining due to poor network in my area. I kept the phone on flight mode and battery dropped just 2%!!
0 Likes
jaga1005
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
the battery drain issue is maybe due to the signal problem and also check the battery use. u will know which app used the battery. and even if all the apps are in sleep the software ONEUI will drain charge when in idle.
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve your device battery drain issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-battery-drain-issue/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Ekkadka
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
very bad performance of the battery ....
0 Likes