Original topic:

S20 BATTERY DRAIN ISSUE

(Topic created on: 03-21-2020 11:49 PM)
AmnGill
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Battery drain is a concern with S20. Mobile data is a battery killer..just keep data on and dont use ur phone still ur battery will drain at 2% per hour and I have put all the apps on deep sleep. Also, mobile network reception is very strong in my area so battery drain due to network is out of question. 

5 Comments
Galaxy S
ة
0 Likes
AmnGill
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
??
0 Likes
cs_member9
Active Level 7
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Kindly perform the below mentioned steps and be assured it would resolve you issue:
1) Battery optimization:
Settings > Select Device Maintenance/Device Care > Optimize > Optimize all options like Battery, Storage and Memory

2) If issue has not been resolved then turn off bluetooth, Wi-Fi, mobile hotspot, NFC etc.
Swipe down on the home screen to open notification panel > Tap on Bluetooth, Location/GPS, Wi-Fi, Mobile hotspot, NFC etc. to turn off.

Kindly visit the given links for the complete tips on battery drain issues:
https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-battery-drain-issue/

If the issue still persists kindly attach the log file and send it to us in the Samsung member application(attach when the issue occurs within first 15 minutes of the occurrence of the issue.):-
Samsung Members App > Feedback >Error report > Attach log file.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
AmnGill
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I used my phone is safe mode also but phone battery usage is same . Please resolve the issue.
0 Likes
AmnGill
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Hi Team Samsung,
I have tried everything and battery darin is a big concern. I have put all apps on deep sleep and device on medium power saving. With data GPS ,autosync and all battery eaters off still battery draina like hell. Also being a smart phone user for more than a decade, I know all tricks to save battery but no trick is working and I am not the only user mostly all users are facing same issue.
0 Likes