Original topic:

S20+ 5g and problems iam facing in 2 weeks of usage.

(Topic created on: 06-14-2020 10:01 PM)
muhammadahmad99
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
I bought this phone 2 weeks ago and really glad with the overall mobile performance but there are certain things that happens to me most of the time is when i call someone, it starts to lag and won't even hear the other person. Along with this, i have issues with my microphone as it is very slow and other people find it hard listening to me while on the phone. 
Battery is also an issue for this phone, as i had been using the 3500 MAh battery previously, this phone is giving me same performance with 4500 MAh. The screen resolution i use is FHD+ with 120 Hz refresh rate and its been very hard on the phone. 
Sometimes it is hard to connect to wifi but once connected it works fine.
I only use things which i needed for the moment (like opening wifi when at home or office and close it when out. Bluetooth is only opened when i will use it rest of time its off) and dont even use mobile data. 
I hope samsung resolves these issues as soon as possible as i am a huge samsung fan but samsung has been missing out small details of their phones which is really bad.
3 Comments
Galaxy S
I am also facing battery backup issue and most of the time head phone jack is giving problem either it will give slow sound or it will be connected but not responding until phone will not be restarted.
AnastasiyaA
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Yeah the battery life is very disappointing...additionally it overheats easily, especially when taking photos, then I am unable to continue taking photos until it cools down. Thinking if it is just better to return it back to the store. Such a shame.
alrayhi
Active Level 8
Galaxy S

i was using s20 ultra 5g exynos cpu . i have faced same issues and now around 10 days im straggling with samsung to replace it for me and refund for this cheap quality phone . i use now note 20 ultra 5g snapdragon cpu Hong-Kong version its amazing no battery drain no problem at all 

0 Likes