Original topic:

S11 series/Camera

(Topic created on: 11-02-2019 06:51 PM)
Shahid_SQ
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Samsung is making huge strides as a smartphone brand. Over the recent years, it has been the leader in providing the users with latest and advanced features, whether it may be the ultrasonic in-display fingerprint sensor, variable camera aperture, state-of-the-art displays, UI improvements, etc. I am quite hopeful of Samsung to be a market leader in coming years and to provide its customers with greatest and latest features.

However, one area where I find Samsung lagging behind other OEMs is the camera department. Samsung needs to up its game to race ahead of Google, Huawei, Apple, etc. Samsung needs to make improvements to the camera in S11 series as we haven't seen any major upgrades after S7 series in terms of camera. 

Keeping that in mind, I would like Samsung to include at least 5X optical zoom and improved night mode in S11 series. Increased megapixels might also be on the cards. Portrait mode also needs to improved. Keeping fingers crossed.
5 Comments
Ravi0883
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
S11 have 108 MP with 5X optical zoom
0 Likes
Shahid_SQ
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
108MP? That is a huge claim!
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Megapixels do not matter. It's the aperture thats the real game. Plus also the AI
0 Likes
kpu
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
sensor size and processing matters
0 Likes
Shahid_SQ
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Yes, megapixels do not matter always, but they do! Overall, Samsung has been lagging behind in the camera department. I am very sure that S11 series will have the best Samsung camera to date.
0 Likes