Options
Galaxy S
There are 2 front cameras in s10plus
On camera app you see 2 modes.
One wide and 1 normal
Normal is so zoomed in mode

The truth is both modes are using same left camers on the front

Right camera is not even used 
(It says that its for live focus. But if you put a small tape on it it will still capture Bokeh photos)

1. The. Why is Samsung normal mode so zoomed in. It's a waste of camera who wants such a zoomed in selfies. They were the ones who started this wide selfies and now they are the ones who are putting zoomed in selfie which no one wants on selfie especially.

2. Why are there 2 modes then.what is the point if they are both using same cameras.. zoom and non zoom mode should I call. Out of which the zoom mode is a waste.

I have also clicked the photos from Test Mode using both cameras. Where you can clearly see how much normal the 1st camera looks
And how much terrible the 2nd camera is a waste totally 

This is why Samsung is not using the 2nd camera in the camera app. They actually have just put a **bleep** quality 2nd camera in the phone which they are not even using.

So is this just a big marketing gimmick.
And waste out our money to buy a flagship with just 1 camera

I also have a50 which has single camera and  trust me the selfie camera of a50 has even better 1st time photos and u don't need to switch to wider camera. 

Why is Samsung making a fool.

If this is all about software 
Then Samsung better update is asap
And allow us to have wider camera as default and more wide as 2nd option. 

Unlike right now making a fool
Zoom camera which is useless and then wide mode which is normal but still less wide than s7 edge a50 or note9. So basically you are buying 1 step backward phone. 
Normal camera which is **bleep** as it is zoomed. If you put a face it will be only capture face as it's very zoomed. 

Default camera which is used and it is actually this wide. Not zoomed if you compare with above pic. So software is zooming and pretending to be normal camera and then the 2nd mode becomes wide camera. Which is idiotic.

Here this is the wide mode in camera app. Which is actually normal mode of the actually 1st camera.

Here this camera is 2nd camera lens. Which is not used at all in the camera app. It's totally crappy useless. Yes I can see that this camera is much more wider. And I wish Samsung did not cheat. Or did this cheap trick. Maybe they forgot to put a better camera in the initial lot of the phones and now they don't know how to solve. Or Recall all the phones and fix.  Because this camera is actually 2nd camera wider but it's terrible quality

Compare to note 9 and s7 edge.  From 1.7 aperture to 1.9 on s10 plus. So this is why the 2nd camera 2.2/2.0 aperture is terrible and 1st camera is 1.9 aperture. 

Now Samsung is stuck and I am sure they will never address this issue and just keep sales on the phone. Please spread a word around. Asap.
2 Comments
INDIANCYBER
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
😭
AJindia
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
spread the word. Samsung needs to refund or recall and provide a fresh phone with corrected hardware.