Original topic:

S10lite green tint issue

(Topic created on: 08-24-2020 09:37 PM)
Brahmkshatriy
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
I am buy brand new s10lite yesterday and after one day this problem is shown in low light it can be able to see in low light ,when you increase your brightness this things will disappear, so what is the problem, please help,it is software issue or hardware issue, please help Samsung please. 

#s10lite #green tint #problems #pleasehelpSamsung 
0 Likes
7 Comments
veer
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
yes bro after update all user faced this issue i suggest one time visit service center brother
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
yes better to visit service centre
Brahmkshatriy
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
I am in quarantine areas and it will unlock in 1 September , I buy it from flipkart on 16 August in invoice date is 17 August received on 23 August, and returned date till 30 August, but due to out of stock seller is not available for replacement so there is only on whay to return it , and after 15 day Samsung service centers will not replacement my product, so what to do next, please help
0 Likes
JARVISRishabH
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Your Display Combo Damaged Goto Service center....
0 Likes
bhasiba
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Please visit the website where you paid for the new phone. Here you can visit the website of Flipkart or call the Customer Care and register your complaint immediately. They will replace with a new phone.
best of luck
0 Likes
Brahmkshatriy
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
the mobile is out of stock so seller is providing only refund after checking by technician of flipkart
Samsung_Support5
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

* Adjust the brightness
Settings > Display > Adjust the brightness.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes