Original topic:

S10e weird Screen fading issue

(Topic created on: 06-13-2020 09:55 AM)
vprabhz
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S

I'm facing a strange screen fading issue since June update. the screen will fade and have a yellowish tint with low contrast. It automatically gets fixed after some screen off time. Then it repeats when the screen is turned on next time.  Is anyone facing this issue? is THERE ANY SOLUTION PLEASE HELP!!

I have done the recent update also, but the issue persists. Its getting worse only

15 Comments
venkatcupid
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
please turn off the blue light filter in quick settings
vprabhz
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
its not bluelight filter issue.. its an update issue... i even tried factory reseting and wipeing cache partition.
0 Likes
venkatcupid
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
ok
0 Likes
Galaxy S
welcome bro..I had similar issue with my s10 after may update and had to visit service center.

my s10 screen flickered and more. service center formatted my mobile and flashed firmware. there is no screen flickering but I feel colors have yellow tint with washed out
vprabhz
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
i might visit service center today... i waited for an update to fix this.. seems like its not happening
0 Likes
Galaxy S
when is warranty expiring or expired ?
0 Likes
vprabhz
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
expired that is the saddest part
0 Likes
Galaxy S
when did it expire ? just before update ?
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please be assured and to resolve "Display" issue kindly follow the given below steps:

1) Safe mode:-Power off the device > Press and hold the Power key for one or two seconds to turn on the device > When the Samsung logo appears, press and hold the Volume down key.
Note :-To exit safe mode restart the device .

2) Reset the device: -Kindly create data backup of your device via SMART switch mobile application or http://www.samsung.com/in/support/smartswitch pc suite.

Tap on Settings>Tap on General Management>Tap on Reset.

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes