Original topic:

S10e taking frequent reboot

(Topic created on: 09-28-2020 04:45 PM)
Pawanpundhir
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S

Hi there, 

Need urgent support/guidance to overcome this frequent reboot issue with my Galaxy S10e which is prevailing for the last 4-5 days.

The phone isn't stable & not being there in power On mode for long. Going in Off condition automatically. Sometimes it's getting heated up but cools down gradually as well.

Tried with hard/soft reset coupled with a visit to Samsung service centre as well but to my surprise, they are asking to replace the entire PCB  with an astonishing (Got quote of Rs 23K with taxes) service charges.

Also when it goes off than to make this power On...I have to power On in recovery mode all the time with Power+Vol Down key. Not getting powered with Power Key alone.

Also during hard reset getting below message,

E:[librfs_mgr]Unable to disable quotas on /dev/block/platform/13d60000.ufs/by-name/userdata because /system/bin/tune2fs is missing

Anyone......Pl help. 

0 Likes
1 Comment
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your device heating issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-device-heats-up-during-use/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes