Original topic:

S10

(Topic created on: 03-22-2021 02:18 AM)
adhamdarwish
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
PI received the One UI 3.1 update for my phone s10 Why is the photo editor in it there is no hide the object This is not a good thing to reduce some features in the update because the phone is a bit old iPhone company sends the full update with all its features even if the phone is five years old I am 😡😡😡very upsetp
10 Comments
shiv7688
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
bro it's exclusive to s21 series. your phone and my phone processor are not capable enough as they are old. please accept the fact and live with it.
adhamdarwish
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Brother, the feature came for some mid-range phones from the A and M series
0 Likes
Solution
shiv7688
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
bro even though they are mid range phones but still there processors are latest. S10 had 7 nanometers chip but now a days mid range has 7nm and better construction then 2 years before one. so please dont consider the price but consider the revelace of time. And even Samsung will like people to buy new phones for better and new features so please thats a business strategy and little technical issue. accept the fact bro and move onn..... cheers 😊
bb91_SA71
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Hai,
I saw many posts regarding this feature, i have a doubt.
is this feature you have before the update ?
adhamdarwish
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
My brother is not present, it just comes with the update of One UI 3.1 but has been removed from the update
bb91_SA71
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
I think currently this feature is available for S21 series only.
But we can request Samsung, they will consider our wish.
Good luck 👍
adhamdarwish
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Thank you, my friend, for your kind visit
Solution
bb91_SA71
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Please "Accept solution" if my answer helps you 😊
0 Likes
adhamdarwish