Original topic:

S10 plus slow after EUA4 update.

(Topic created on: 02-01-2021 10:44 PM)
rap1021
Active Level 9
Options
Galaxy S
After updating my phone to the latest update today i.e. EUA4 the phone has become sluggish and ram usage has increased, even when all apps are closed. The camera problems has been fixed from previous update but new bugs has been introduced. Why can't Samsung provide stable bug free update for once..???
This looks like SHAMESUNG is doing it on purpose.

P.s. Now some brand ambassadors will come and defend them shamelessly in the comments below.

EDIT - Forgot to mention that camera night mode has still not been fixed, its still taking dark photos compared to One ui 2.5.
Even on tripod it takes photos within 5 seconds. In 2.5 it used to take a lot time and the results were awesome.
7 Comments
PrashantV78
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Thanks for the review mate... Sticking to 2.5 for now... if this is the case even after new patch update.

However I suggest you should do complete backup visit the Samsung service centre and update your phone on 'Binary level' to see if it solves the above mentioned problems.
rap1021
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
If the bugs are integrated into the firmware then nothing can fix that until developers do it themselves.
0 Likes
PrashantV78
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
That's true... They should have delayed the update process since it was a major update of Android 11 & one U.I 3.0

By trying to compete with other brands for faster updates they messed the update altogether!
0 Likes
rap1021
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Yes, its like we are still running the beta.
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

Sahith777
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Yes its true, after the one ui 3.0 update even my camera is lagging while taking videos in uhd.
Galway
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Galaxy A10s
0 Likes