Original topic:

S10 plus a life saver

(Topic created on: 11-08-2020 12:35 PM)
LuciferMorningstarr
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy S
I'm not going to sell my S10 plus anytime soon for sure. My brother had breathing problems at 5am and there was no oximeter nearby or available in any shops. My S10 plus came in handy and I measured his heart rate and SPo2, which was was low. I immediately called a doctor and got him admitted in an hour. Thanks to Samsung for this wonderful device. Although the battery is ok, the amount of features this phone has is unparalleled today.
5 Comments
Galaxy S
It's a good news for samsung and I'm happy because S10+ saved your brother's life.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
yes ...recently s9 and note9 did the same ..... but in note20 there will be some different news soon that note20 ultra heat saved a person in Antarctica and hatch 200 chicken egg within 15 minutes 🤣🤣🤣
Galaxy S
I hope you never face any such situation in life but no other phone has SPO2. Exynos does heat up sometimes but so do all other phones in extreme usage
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
bro ..please read my comments properly....I mean to say that s9 ,s10,note9 is true flagship thatswhy it's built-in with sp02 sensor not like bogus note20 which don't have nothing except heat generation.... and i am daily facing those situations because I am a doctor and using s9🤗
Galaxy S
ohk I misunderstood ur post. Good to know you are using S9.
0 Likes