Original topic:

S10 lite update with UI 2.1 and security patch for April

(Topic created on: 05-21-2020 11:30 AM)
A00N
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
(S10 lite) The update with the security patch for May is available, but not showing up for me. It also has the UI 2.1. The update is G770FXXU2BTD2.

Just want to know if anyone got it or if it's an issue for my phone.

#S10Lite
#April security patch
#UI2.1
11 Comments
Savannah
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
no update in my phone. just checked
sameermehta2
Active Level 7
Galaxy S

Source of information? I don't see it on my phone

0 Likes
sameermehta2
Active Level 7
Galaxy S

Do check if it's Google system update or Samsung firmware update

0 Likes
A00N
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
This one is a samsung update but it carries the Google security patch of April in it.
0 Likes
sameermehta2
Active Level 7
Galaxy S

You didn't read the article i guess, it clearly states for European countries and some other places as of that time ,samsung India hasn't pushed out any updates for india ,infact the fun fact is even pakistan Pakistan and uae have received those updates but not India,some of the guys now have reported to get may security patch for s10 phones,who knows they might relase the ui2.1 to S10 lite soon

0 Likes
A00N
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
If you notice, the article came out in April. Over a month ago. With the whole horde of samsung development team working from home, they could have rolled it out by now. But now, Google has even released the security patch for May and soon will release the one for June. We are missing out big time.
S10 got the updates already.
0 Likes
sameermehta2
Active Level 7
Galaxy S

Agreed,it seems samsung is working on stone age methods in india inspite of having one of the biggest production in Asia in India,I guess they are getting ready to exit from here ,they are already down in sales 

0 Likes
A00N
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Actually the team in India works on all updates and rollouts. It's not doing so fast enough for India. The last update that came in March, had the security patch of February.
Sales are second best in India actually.
0 Likes