Original topic:

S10 lite- type c earphone and fast charging not working

(Topic created on: 07-12-2020 09:51 PM)
ऋत
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
i am facing issue after update. it was working fine for 1 day. suddenly it stopped working. issues: 1. earphone not working 2. superfast and fast charging not working. only normal charging is working.
20 Comments
Galaxy S
same problem with my s10 lite
ऋत
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
i like samsung above average and top mobile models. but samsung is doing same mistakes what HTC did. poor service and very poor testing.
0 Likes
ypsboparai
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
any resolution??
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Samsung customer’s safety is on top priority that is why this concept is introduced with logic that whenever handset temp. or ambient air temperature goes up to certain set limit, then device automatically restrict fast charging or even some time stops charging. But post device temperature reaches to normal after cooling down the set, then automatically set starts charging normally.

Note:- Kindly turn off the handset for 5 minutes to cool down and recheck.

For the earphone issue kindly visit your nearby service center once lockdown issue is over, for the physical inspection of your device.

Please be assured, our team will surely help you with this.

You can search for the nearby service center from given link:-
https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question), along with the screenshot and videos.
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
ऋत
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Dear Samasung Support team,

I did not mentioned about temperature, I said that fast charging is not working. only with power bank i am able to charge my mobile. And secondly earphone is not working.
Thing is issues occurs, but such type of testing/quality control is not acceptable from brand like Samsung.
I preferred Samsung S10 lite over Oneplus 7t (better processor) because of trust i have from years of use. but disappointed this time.
and yeah i have to go to service center because i need fast charging and earphone.
Galaxy S
did you go to the service centre?
0 Likes
ऋत
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
bro not yet, tomorrow i'll go to service center and tell you the update.
i am in UP and Saturday Sunday is lockdown and i am working from home. so it is difficult to manage time. but tomorrow i'll go
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Any update brother?
0 Likes
Sahejpreet
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I went to the service center, got my device back yesterday. they changed the charging port. its working fine now