Original topic:

S10 lite software update

(Topic created on: 06-01-2020 09:19 PM)
Lazybug
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
Today I once again asked the customer service to get a clarification on the updates ....This time they were confident that the update is scheduled by R&D  but they have to pick a date to release it ......I was like what?  ....I mean they treating as if they are releasing a movie .... Like why ?? 

So basically he wanna convey that Samsung  doesn't give a **bleep** to S10lite....

Okay , okay let us assume they are busy developing for other devices yet most of the Samsung users are pissed at this attitude of the developers .......what even the hell they are doing 😑😑 

Then we see other countries like Spain , UK, Canada, USA , even our neighboring countries China and Pakistan are rolling out their update without any complaints (bug free) 

As of today other countries such as USA started rolling out june security patch updates for all their devices (Despite USA BEING COMPLETELY IN LOCKDOWN which is top in the list countries which are severely affected by Corona virus) 

And we are months behind in updates 🥴😠

And I completely blame indian developers for this they need to figure out their issues asap ....or else they will be unnecessarily cursed by many

Hope they learn something about competition and punctuality (atleast from their fellow country developers) 

Hope S10 lite gets the update soon 

Cheers 🤞
16 Comments
Lazybug
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Can't we do anything to make then realize ??
0 Likes
jai1999
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
i am also s10 lite user.
they should give a update asap.
i have 1feb security. 😑😑
Lazybug
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
yeah S10lite comes under monthly security update list yet we recieved only one update since released
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
proactively working on the update. auto response. what can we do about this😖
Lazybug
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
proactively 😂😂 what a joke !
0 Likes
jai1999
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
sad life bro
0 Likes
Lazybug
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
yeah bro
0 Likes
bhola69
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
0 Likes
Lazybug
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
They are wantedly ignoring some devices ...this attitude brings them nothing but loss one day
0 Likes