Active Level 3
UPDATE: RECEIVED ONE UI 2.1 WITH APRIL SECURITY PATCH ON 6TH JUNE 2020

S10 lite in INDIA isn't being updated.
It still is stuck on FEBRUARY security patch and in ONE UI 2.0,
Other countries are in ONE UI 2.1 with MAY security patch.
It's JUNE already!!
Other countries are getting regular updates, why so much delay in India?
Even the A50 got the JUNE update.

Samsung, we need an answer!!!!

10 Comments
Active Level 3
These bloody Samsung in India don't give software updates on time. In March I got Android 10 update with February security patch n OneUi 2.0 update in my A50. After 2 months in May I got March security patch update. But now in June I'm still in OneUi 2.0 and March security patch update.
Active Level 9
We are shouting on Twitter, Facebook, here, and sending them emails yet they're not listening. What nonsense!
Active Level 5
This forum is a community forum and no one relevant from Samsung actually checks this. So unfortunately it is of no use venting out our frustration here. Sad reality, this.
true that!
I understand bro but even on their official Twitter they're not replying. They just give automated reply. Also when i sent email, they sent the same bleep automated reply of "thank you for contacting us, currently we've no info regarding your query..blah". When will they have info? And is there someone to listen to us? What type of company is this where a customer is tired of asking but nobody is answerable? Ppl are just pouring their frustration here.
Active Level 9
We all s10 lite users need to file a complain with consumer court that we have been cheated and misinformed. Samsung had promised that this device will get monthly updates but we've not been given even quarterly updates. We want refund or make Samsung answer us. They can't just take our money and abundant us like we're some unwanted tools.
I think the only solution is to keep calling the customer care now even the support chat is been down by Samsung and there must be some way .....how about we file a petition in change.org ? not only for S10lite it includes all eligible devices which is against their developers which forces Samsung to look into their developers
Active Level 3