Original topic:

S10 lite display green tint issue

(Topic created on: 09-16-2022 12:34 AM)
shahid5110
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
By the time I'm writing this i can say that I'm not the one who is facing this problem. Person who owns A, S and m series and facing this issue can feel me how irritating it gets to use the screen while this green tint shows up. All was good before this recent update but after this update this green hulk themed display started showing up. its been 3 days since I'm facing this issue. It did turn back to normal yesterday but today it's green again. Customer care told me to switch off the phone in safe mode but things are still the same and then told me to show it to the service center but i can guess service center will tell me to change the display and that i think ain't gonna cost me any cheaper. Samsung should definitely do something and provide us with some alternative option.  We don't like to spend 10k on a phone which is 2 years old which itself now won't cost much more then 10k - 15k. I hope samsung will take this issue seriously and will provide us with some solution. 

8 Comments
GregoryDube
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Same with me for my galaxy note 9 facing same issue with screen going green color
I think Samsung has got a new technique to earn money and have installed some kind of big in-built
shahid5110
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Yeahh. Looks like it..
0 Likes
KADRI_TALHA
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

Same issue with my galaxy s10e after latest software update 😔

shahid5110
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Can feel you..
0 Likes
sonudahiya
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Bhai ji mostly samsung phone faces screen problems. I also faces this greenish screen problems 3 months. But it is a software problems not hardware.
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will surely assist you regarding the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback >Ask question

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
GregoryDube
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Thank you
My query is resolved with a proper resolution
Thank you Samsung for your extreme customer service experience
0 Likes
Avi53
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Today my phone galaxy S10 lite... facing green vertical line middle of the display.what is the reason of that type of issue....I requested to Samsung India to ckearify this problem
0 Likes