Original topic:

S10 lite charging problem

(Topic created on: 08-10-2020 11:42 PM)
ppunit
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
This slow Charging issue arising sometimes but frequently and remains for few hours or 1-2 and then fixes automatically. 
For proof I made a video and please share if you're also facing the same issue.

In the following clearly shows that when slow Charging issue arises only one side of charging pinis working with cable charging indication while fast charging is on. At the same time both side of pin is working with fast charging in other phone. 

Many times this issue arises and fixes automatically. My phone is in warranty and inly3 months old.

0 Likes
10 Comments
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
bro its more better if you share this as feedback to Samsung customer care
click on plus+ icon and send error report with specific section
0 Likes
ppunit
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
done. thanks for suggestion.
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
by the way if you like my suggestion then u can accept as solution by clicking on 3dot at my comment
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Samsung customer’s safety is on top priority that is why this concept is introduced with logic that whenever handset temp. or ambient air temperature goes up to certain set limit, then device automatically restrict fast charging or even some time stops charging. But post device temperature reaches to normal after cooling down the set, then automatically set starts charging normally.

Note:- Kindly turn off the handset for 5 minutes to cool down and recheck.

If the issue still persist kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
ppunit
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
thanks for responding team samsung.
but as I mentioned in my post this issue remains for 1 or 2 days. I haven't observed any heating issue so far. apart from that charging pin works only by one side. I think heating not an issue in my case.
0 Likes
Chadz
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I am also facing the same issue.
0 Likes
ppunit
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
since when??
0 Likes
Chadz
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I guess since last month.
0 Likes
Chadz
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Did you find a solution ? my phone is completely dead now.
0 Likes