Original topic:

S10 lite camera issue

(Topic created on: 11-12-2020 08:00 PM)
shubhsharma180
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S

The above sample of a clip is taken with s10 lite camera, as you can see the brand superdry looks pink in this video above decoration is also looks pink in this clip but the actual color is red, every red part becoming pink, the camera of s10 lite is strugging with red colored photos and videos, there is a major issue of color shifting mostly with red color it turns pink most of the scenario, in bright daylight condition it shows the real color but as you can see in this clip in artificial lighting or when you go darker to brighter place this will happen, i have talked to many people all the s10 lite users have same problem, i don't know it is bug or hardware problem but if it is software problem it should be resolved as soon as possible or if it is hardware problem then there be a different alogorithm for this perticular phone for color optimization, as this phone has better specs and better price also it should have atleast some good colors in camera department, the issue is also with green color but it is not that much noticable, i have a  request to all the s10 lite user to like this post and make this post to visible to developers, this issue is so much annoying that i can say s10 lite has useless camera. 

Thanks 

11 Comments
chaitu197
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
have u updated nov patch
0 Likes
Galaxy S

yes 

0 Likes
chaitu197
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
yes, colour shifting issue is there.. and same is not rectified with today update..
worst experience from samsung always
0 Likes
Galaxy S

yes even a 10k phones don't have this type of color shift issue but the samsung s10 lite 40k fone has.

chaitu197
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
sent error reports n sample snaps to team bro.. I know we dnt get mch support but gvn try
Galaxy S

how to send sample to team?? 

0 Likes
chaitu197
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
open samsung members > get help > scroll down under feed back section > error reports > select camera > write ur problem there only on top u can see that attchment option send samples
0 Likes
Galaxy S
done
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Please be assured and perform following methods to resolve the Camera issue:-

1. Please clear data or cache of Camera Application(Tap Settings > Apps > Camera > Storage > Clear Cache/data).

2. Reset the Device:- Kindly create data backup of your device via SMART switch mobile application or http://www.samsung.com/in/support/smartswitch pc suite
How to reset:- Settings>General Management>Reset.

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes