Original topic:

S10 lite audio issue

(Topic created on: 04-23-2022 02:12 AM)
siddharth_p24
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
I am seeing a issue in my phone after the latest patch. The issue is like whenever i play any video or audio in either youtube or any other apps, after sometime the intensity of the volume comes down automatically and when i pause that video or audo and again play that the volume intensity increases and then it comes down after sometime . When i check the volume when the intensity comes down it shows me full . 

Does anyone face the same issue or have faced near future help me out in this . 
10 Comments
MasterMindPri
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Bhai... mere me bhi same h
MasterMindPri
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Sv kr liya... nhi ho rha bro
0 Likes
bnjha72
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
I am also facing the same problem in my A71.
kroy1234
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
It's Samsung developers making new bugs2021 to 2022 to downgrade the phone and forced to user buying new phone , other side to given facility to service center stuff for earning unwanted money from users.
Sahejpreet
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
You'll have to go to service center... most probably the speaker will get replaced.
0 Likes
siddharth_p24
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
The phone is not even of 2years, in case i need to change the speaker then whats the quality of the hardware components samsung provides? If this is the thing for flagship phones then the condition and quality of samsung has come down.
0 Likes
Sahejpreet
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Exactly, there was charging port issue too with this device. Quality is not upto the mark
0 Likes
kroy1234
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
In snapdragon base phone Samsung not given to good hardware as exeyons base phone for cost cutting may flagship or not.
0 Likes
rpknath1
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
I am also noticing the same problem with my S10+ after the last update.
0 Likes