Original topic:

S10+ calls and sms issue.

(Topic created on: 10-01-2021 12:10 AM)
S10plusSMG975U
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Hi can someone please give me some assistance🙏. Whenever I call someone they can hear me but I can't hear them meaning the sound comes very delayed and breaks even though here there really good coverage and I am unable to receive sms such as OTP I have to turn on and off airplane mode to fix it and that to it happens realllyyyy often. I have already tried 2 different sims and same issue occurs and I have also tried factory reset but still not working it kinda seems like a compatibility issue with the sims because this phone is not from india and the sims are indian but still it isn't like sim regional lock so please assist me🙏🙏🙏🙏 the sims are also completely fine and they work normally on other devices.
0 Likes
1 Comment
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. To resolve your device network issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-network-issues/#:~:text=1%20Check%2....  

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.    

Warm Regards,  
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes