Original topic:

S10+ bugs

(Topic created on: 03-20-2019 11:15 AM)
Morningstar
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Does anyone else faces battery problems(because of proximity sensor and phone waking up in pockets) and fingerprint and face Id problem on there Galaxy S10+ or is it just me?
0 Likes
7 Comments
iMonk
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I've been using S10+ for a week now, & my battery lasts close to 24 hours, with moderate usage. So far, so good.
As for fingerprints, I must admit that it takes an average of 4-5 attempts to get the sensor identify the prints & unlock the phone. At times I get so irritated that I swipe it & unlock it using the Pin
0 Likes
Morningstar
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Does the proximity sensor work fine?
Because my S10+ wakes up automatically and the screen doesn't sleep draining my battery
0 Likes
GalaxyTeam
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
0 Likes
Schoolboy26
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
dude, i made a post about it here. its so fu$king irritating.
0 Likes
Schoolboy26
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
i really hope that its a bug that they can patch out through an update, but most probably its a design flaw.
0 Likes
iMonk
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Proximity sensor works fine for me. The screen goes to sleep within a few seconds
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
hi all for your information proximity sensor will work only when you receive or making call. you can find a white blinking in the top right. other than that proximity will be kept off by itself.
when you check *#0# you won't find the proximity sensor details. the code has been changed and due to security reason I'll not give that code. So as of now it won't work when the screen off. even of you close the top portion the the phone and try to open, the phone will go to home screen and will never show the protection popup which we seen earlier with S9 or note 9.

better turned off the feature Lift to open and double tap to open option. this will help from unwanted screen on in the pocket.
0 Likes