Original topic:

S10 battery life.

(Topic created on: 04-21-2020 09:37 PM)
darshan98
Active Level 9
Options
Galaxy S
How is the battery life on S10 which has 3400 mAh battery. Can s10 user sahre screenshot of screen on time? Is there a heating issue?
6 Comments
deepak0099
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
yes, there is heating issue. Slow charging, battery stucking at particular percentage
ganeshk94
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Yes there is lots of issues after the April update
AravindanR
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I am using S10. I haven't faced any heating issue during normal use. Phone heats up when playing games and charging. But that's expected. I will post my battery usage.
ATA28
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I have same problem in s10 very bad battery backup
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would like to inform you that please be assured and take precautions accordingly for heating issue by using the given below link.

Preacations are given below with the link:

1)Close background running apps.
2)Uninstall the unnecessary apps.

overheating--Follow the link for more details :- https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-heating-issue-occurs-in-mobile-device/

Note : As we know "Battery life"is totally depend on how one is using it's device. We hope you will understand.

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Keshav21
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
The battery percentage falls even in just normal scrolling and using inbuilt apps which don't require internet.
Its better to provide an update to fix the problem rather than serving us alternatives
0 Likes