Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S

Just look at the battery life well done samsung
8 Comments
eden10
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
getting almost the same result on my s10+. saw all the reviews and they said that it gives 6hrs+ of screen on time that's why i bought this phone.
0 Likes
Shubhaem
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
For me it does give around 5+ hours of SOT and around 4+ hours if I play pubg for an hour. Maybe you should put some apps to sleep when they are not used!
0 Likes
Soumojit10
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
s10 users just guess which device it is?😁... It's an A Series phone from the previous year
0 Likes
Shubhaem
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Screen On time is calculated from a single 100% charge. You have charged your phone guess how many times? 😄... Many times. This way I can get a Screen on time of 100 hours 😂
0 Likes
Soumojit10
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
o ho ho...You think I don't know abut this...Lol... Without charging, still I get 6 hrs SoT..Charging amount is very small and hence it's increased by only a little amount.
0 Likes
Shubhaem
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
You have literally charged your phone for total of 40% and you say that's very small amount? You should be getting around 8 hours in a single charge with that hd/full hd screen. Quad HD screen on s10+ which probably requires more energy a 6 Hours SoT is more than enough.
0 Likes
Shubhaem
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Battery stats a month ago. 😅
0 Likes
Shubhaem
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
https://forum.xda-developers.com/s10-plus/how-to/galaxy-s10-battery-optimisation-guide-t3911988

Check second post in this forum for full details on how to optimize your device. I have used this too!
0 Likes