Original topic:

S10 Users Always Crying

(Topic created on: 08-10-2020 02:15 PM)
Karan087
Active Level 10
Options
Galaxy S
I SERIOUSLY DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY S10 USERS ALWAYS CRY THAT THEY DO NOT GET SOFTWARE UPDATES ON TIME . I MEAN SERIOUSLY YOU GUYS GET SOFTWARE UPDATES EVEN BEFORE SAMSUNG LATEST FLAGSHIP MODELS LIKE S20 SERIES . SO JUST CHILL GUYS . EVERYONE HAS PAID HUGE AMOUNT FOR THERE PHONES . 
0 Likes
4 Comments
babay124
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
yes i used s10 i get update every montn 1 week huge happy for this
0 Likes
abhinavc02
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
i am a user of Galaxy S10, pls dont buy the S series as samsung has a pathetic service centre and services. my warranty was supposed to end on april end. there is an ongoing S series moisture found in port issue which eventually gets worst. i could not visit samsung service centre due to lockdown and red zone area on top of it the service centre was closed. now that i could visit they said samsung extend the warranty without sending any notice to customers. So according to them the warranty has expired. they wont even check the port as if clean does not fixes the issue then the entire motherboard ll be changed as port is irreplaceable in S series which cost 22k INR. however if you ask to check the phone then they say no garauntee on waterproofness until you get the motherboard replaced. i mean its pathetic that the entire service centre is a place battle b/w customers and the service centre Sector 51 noida does not gives a **bleep**. i am so disappointed that i dont feel to invest a single penny on samsung anymore. I guess sticking to Apple is way better because they still take the ownership of their fault and product. literally the manrger of the service centre was sharing me hacks to bypass the issue like charging phone when switched off only or use wireless charger. Top end phone of samsung is of no good,bugs,known error. This is not expected from a flagship phone. The worth of this phone is not justified. i ll request all customers to rather go for a different brand if you have a budget of high end phone. i have worked for samsung HHP 4 years ago and now i can conclude that this brand is not the brand which can be trusted for high end equipments
Abhinav Chatterjee
Mob:9873161352
Email:abhinavc02@gmail.com
0 Likes
Techie87
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Those people who are crying either not using the S 10 series phone or not knowing how to use the phone😄 Lol.
Its one of the best series phone samsung ever made. Using this phone since a year. battery back up is still best.
0 Likes
rp16
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
yep exactly , yes there were some times the battery dint last enough. But extemely happy with this device. after a year and half of use i easily get 5 hrs Screen time and enough battery toh make it throughout the day on QHD+. Now trading in for Note 20 Ultra .
0 Likes