Original topic:

S10,S10+ Battery draining fastly

(Topic created on: 04-04-2019 04:23 PM)
ajmal101
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Hi guys ,

I am using s10+ 128gb , my battery  charge draining  fastly  while in standby . I checked by using safe mode and updated the software  at Samsung care by uninstalling all the third party apps and I checked it for whole day but still the issue not rectified  . While my three friends  are also using the same model and they also facing this issue . Please release new updates ,if anybody having this issue please raise. 
Here I am attaching  my screen shot of my battery test 

14 Comments
iRozen
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

Really!?!? this is so unfair then!!! Even on gaming, Exynos is pretty bad. I'm getting huge framedrops and very obvious sound stuttering! It's really way behind snapdragon! Such an inferior variant... Knowing they sell both variants on the same price but the qualities are different. I felt scammed. I hope they'll do something with this.. I'm actually telling my friends to ditch this phone brand due to my personal experience.

Hope this will alarm them...

0 Likes
nicknameno
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Same problem with S9, overnight battery drain is 45 % mostly if It's on LTE, when network set on 3G much less. This is widespread issue with Exynos on S8,9 and now on 10.
0 Likes
PaDouViRuS
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
80% drain of battery with 2.5 hours screen time for a 900 USD phone
0 Likes
PaDouViRuS
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
what's the problem? I will try the safe mode as well to be sure that there is no drainage from any application
0 Likes
PaDouViRuS
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
In case that the problem remains after being in safe mode, they replace the phone? what's the policy?
0 Likes