Original topic:

S10,S10+ Battery draining fastly

(Topic created on: 03-25-2019 12:39 PM)
ajmal101
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Hi guys ,

I am using s10+ 128gb , my battery  charge draining  fastly  while in standby . I checked by using safe mode and updated the software  at Samsung care by uninstalling all the third party apps and I checked it for whole day but still the issue not rectified  . While my three friends  are also using the same model and they also facing this issue . Please release new updates ,if anybody having this issue please raise. 
Here I am attaching  my screen shot of my battery test 

14 Comments
Humaid
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I have the S10, its great when it comes to battery. Full day without a charge. Try using dark theme.
0 Likes
ajmal101
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
No, man I tried both themes and now no any apps even what's up also uninstalled but the results failed. and my friends also same issue
Galaxy S
I also faced the same problem .
my battery drained almost 20% on standby even in safe mode
anl
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
tyf
0 Likes
Safita
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Hi, If the battery drains fast in the safe mode, i recommend you to visit the service center to check it.
0 Likes
ajmal101
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
already visited the centre and they found nothing. may be background apps will draining, then formated and updated .but issue not yet solved ..
0 Likes
Safita
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
How long the battery can hold in Standby Mode?
0 Likes
rockyaj1
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
There's a thread on xda regarding this matter.am using s10+ and have same drainage. problem is deep sleep
the Phone dosen't go into deep sleep after a voip call unless you restart your phone . news from uk,france that the new update fixes that
i got mine formatted at samsung mirdif center yesterday and deep sleep works but best solution is wait for the update of march and it'll be fixed
PaDouViRuS
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
There is a problem with the Exynos Variant. I face the same problem, the battery is really average, max 4 hours of screen time comparing to 8 hours for the snapdragon model. I hope it will be fixed soon with an update.