Original topic:

S10 Power Button Came Out

(Topic created on: 10-25-2021 12:57 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S
I dont know what material is used to make power button on a flagship device... when i removed my back cover the power button came off from the body... i am using samsung device for last 7 years. I use several hard case for my previous galaxy devices and dont face such issues untill now.. As a Flagship Device its the company responsibility to make sure that the product quality before selling the product.. Iam saying as a fan member of samsung device.. I placed a complaint at service centre and they told me to wait untill the power comes.. I need the warrenty for this issue.. it is the manufacturing problem that iam facing... if the power button don't change with warrenty i will go with legal procedure... or i need to replace with a new device..
36 Comments
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Hope your issue got resolved if not then we request you kindly visit the service center for the physical inspection of your device. To check for the nearest Samsung service center kindly click on the link:- https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
SPgood4
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy S

Service Centers are not helpful and asking to submit my phone for external repairs is pathetic. At least they can ask customer to bring phone when parts are available.

0 Likes
Mandeepkhatkar
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Same problem with my GlaxyS10 plus, My power buttons fall of all of sudden. I never faced such issues with none of the galaxy phone before. I had Note 2, Note Edge, S8 plus. No solution to this. I hope samsung will hear us and sort this issue. Please advise if meanwhile any solution
0 Likes
Vikki7200
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
In My Samsung Galaxy S10 mobile, The power button came off / fell, In a flagship Device this shows the poor build quality of Samsung. Not only on my mobile my brother's Samsung galaxy note10+ also had a same problem before that. I have my previous Samsung mobiles with good built quality but these day Samsung mobiles are not much quality for the cost we are buying. Samsung has to take some certain steps to rectify the problem.
Shaik07
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Same issue both my volume buttons and bixby button came off wen i removed my case eventhough its not a hard case

SPgood4
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy S

My S10 plus power button came off after 2.5 years of usage. No physical damage, it just poorly built. Received pathetic support from service centers for post warranty support. 

They do not have stock for replacement buttons and some even tried to sell me entire display panel. Almost all of them needed me to submit my handset before they can order parts and I am missing Aliexpress as these parts are nowhere available in India and I dread submitting my fully working handset for an external repair.

T D S
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy S

Could someone help me with the same issue with regards to my power button and Bixby button 😕

0 Likes