Original topic:

S10 Plus S10 Camera please bring the Selective Focus back.

(Topic created on: 07-04-2019 11:42 PM)
AJindia
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Please bring back the "selective focus" mode back.

I know you have the new Live Focus mode
Please understand there was something called PAN focus to save photos with both foreground and background focus merged together 

Which was a great photography feature and experience 

You introduce that and you only took it away.

Please live focus is totally different from Selective Focus. 

I used to love taking pics with PAN focus
It was a great tool 

Please bring it back

6 Comments
GauravK21
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
It is there as Wide Angle Shot ...
Galaxy S
Bro, Selective and live focus are two different aspects of photography, there is no such big difference but it totally depends on users prefrence. There is no selective mode in S10 series..please correct me if i am wrong..
GauravK21
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
No you are right but maybe it was not possible to give both modes in Camera ..
0 Likes
AJindia
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Selective focus is not wide mode u dumny
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Both has their own advantages but you are right, samsung should include it as an option for users (so that they can select their choice of modes as per their requirement..)👍
AJindia
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
read my other post also. s10 plus is actually a super fail. in terms of pricing and what we getting almost everything I loved in s7 edge my last phone has been taken away. so silly of Samsung. it's more like a downgrade. I know I am being harsh but when you see the innovations from s2 to s10 I see a lot of things are getting reversed or just plain stupidity of Samsung. 1.9 aperture now why not 1.7 or 1.6 in front cam. everything is possible. these guys are just looping mistake into marketing strategy so we buy 1 mistake thinking it will be perfect phone then we wait for next phone to correct that. so 1 mistake in 1 phone and other in other so we keep buying silly very evil marketing
0 Likes