Original topic:

S10 Plus June Security Patch

(Topic created on: 06-20-2021 08:30 PM)
NickDaund
Beginner Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
June Security Patch update along with a couple of privacy tweaks and brings multiple issues. Apparently, the new update has made my Samsung Galaxy S10 devices slower and unresponsive. after installing the Samsung S10 software update. the battery life has decreased significantly, along with severe issues in multitasking between applications resulting in a phone crash. Other than that,I report poor network reception, inferior camera performance.
8 Comments
Galaxy S
Same
iamrohitkm
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
I am also facing same issue and also Samsung should fix this asap. Also what's the battery backup you are getting?
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve your device battery drain issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-battery-drain-issue/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

suhasmadasu
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Yeah I agree with you... the post update performance really **bleep**..s10s performance was good before the update..I played bgmi in HDR graphics at extreme fps pre update the phone handled it very well...now post update it can't even handle Smooth graphics...man I feel Samsung slowed the phone knowingly
elchinm
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

I have the same issue,  I can't call use LTE , always  jumping to 3g network, ...I can't use the same time voice and data...

Hemant
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Pls wait
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes