Original topic:

S10+ POOR BATTERY PERFORMANCE CONTINUES

(Topic created on: 11-13-2019 08:57 PM)
Sidhabhi
★★
Options
Galaxy S
S10+ POOR BATTERY PERFORMANCE-
ITS ALL STARTED AFTER MAY MONTH UPDATES AND STORY GOES ON..

I KNOW I AM ON BETA...BUT 2ND OR 3RD BETA..AND IF ITS 3RD BETA THEN THINGS SHOULD HAVE CHANGED..BUT IT DIDN'T HAPPEN 

PLEASE KOI YE MAT KEHNA..BETA HAI..PHALANA HAI DHIMKAANA HAI..BHAI..BETA HAI TO THODA TO IMPROVE HONA THA..BUT YAHA TO SITUATION WORST HAI..

NOW, ITS DRAINING LIKE KYA KEHE..AB TO WORD BHI NI BACHE..

SAMSUNG PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS..REALLY IT'S GETTING CRITICAL..

arijitkoner98
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Actually I think flagship devices are having less battery than what is required to utilize the number of features they provide...all such flagship devices should atleast be having 5000 mah battery instead of the 4000 mah they come with at present
Galaxy S
I agree but 5000mah will make phone more thicker..4500mah is sufficient..main problem, battery is not properly optimized..also,Samsung is least bothered towards this issue..
arijitkoner98
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
In this regard atleast Apple does a real good job...inspite of iphones not having a much big battery...still battery life is good as I have seen from my friends with iphones...also they provide a lot better optimization with much lesser RAM than Samsung and other android phones.
Galaxy S
Absolutely correct..Apple is too good..Today, I compared my device with iPhone 7 plus..almost 3 year old device..i charged my device till 100% and charged iphone 7+ till 100%..and after 3 hrs of no usage...I phone still remained at 100%..and mine device reached 90%...yehi to haal hai Samsung ka...
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
I use apple 11 pro and you will love the battery life in apple
Galaxy S
3rd update messed the gestures. Battery SOT is on on average 3.5hrs on QHD+. Random heating issue with battery drain. Reported these on beta error section. Although battery is completely ignored in beta version whether it may be ios or oneplus beta. Observed that on my ios13 beta. But heating seems to be strange.
Galaxy S
Ha bhai..3rd beta ko pehle se stable hona chahieye tha..but ye to ulta hi ho gaya..gesture..Battery..apps shut down..gallery use kar 5 min tak apne aap close ho ja raha hai..aaj tak heating issue ni aaya tha mere device me..ab woh bhi start ho gaya..literally this is turning out to be a nightmare..
0 Likes
Galaxy S
haa the real issue starts when i start using my phone outdoors. The temprature optimization is the issue i think.
0 Likes
rp16
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I bought this s10 plus as a long term option , but i think now is the time i should step away from Samsung. Apple really changed the game with battery life. i always hated apple for only 1 thing that is battery life but now it looks like its time to switch to apple if things dont improve
Galaxy S
Correct bro..