gkumar007
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Hi Samsung team,

I have a worst experience while using Samsung phone
1. WIFI is not connection anymore
2. Mobile Hotspot is not working anymore
3. Ui will stuck suddenly , no response from UI..need to restart the phone multiple times 
4. I already spent 68k for my phone , 2 years not been completed, when I visited the Samsung service store they confirmed that i need to replace mother board with 23k , what the bull **bleep** .. branded Phones won't last for atleast 5 years , i need to stop believing such branded phones, need to stop investing on worthless phones.

#Samsung team if u have solutions share it me else I won't use Samsung phones ever.

3 Comments
WalkieTechie
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
Sorry to hear this bro, I always like the S10 plus for it's unique design. But spending 23k for a new motherboard now is not worth your money specially considering this model was launched in the beginning of 2019. I suggest you try factory reset and install the new ui from your laptop/pc.
samfan91
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Try factory reset, it may solve your problems. Pls don't change motherboard and waste 23K.

In my opinion investing long-term for an Android mobile is useless. Just spend 20 to 30K yearly on any Chinese flagship killer mobiles or Snapdragon midrange from Samsung.
0 Likes
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

* Reset Network Settings: Go to apps screen >Settings >General Management >Reset >Reset Network Setting.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes