Original topic:

S10 Overheating, Lagging, Frequent Restart, Apps keeps stopping....

(Topic created on: 05-14-2020 04:13 AM)
MdYusuff
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
From last update I'm getting so much of problems in my Galaxy S10. I Couldn't Install the last Update released in April too..

Phone Overheating 
Keeps Lagging when using
Screen Flickering 
Suddenly Getting Restart Frequently while using 
Apps Keeps stopping and Getting Error Popups
While Try to Update Firmware getting Error message "Downloaded file Invalid"
IPService Keeps stopping 

I'm Using Galaxy Phone since S3 and Every S series and Now Using S10.. Now I Really Having worst Experience with S10 and don't what to do..

I tried everything Wipe cache and Wipe data and Flashed my phone once in Authorized service center too..

I just want to Update the firmware and wants to see is everything ok but Couldn't Update...

6 Comments
NiceGuyæ
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
same heating issue... my hand feels so hot all the day
User28
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Did you send the error report to samsung?
0 Likes
MdYusuff
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I did every time when getting Error and I sent full Error report too..
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your device heating issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-device-heats-up-during-use/

To resolve your device hanging issue please visit this link:https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-to-restart-the-device-when-freezed-or-hanged/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
MdYusuff
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Hi,

You said Software update will resolve Hanging Issue but my Problem is That I Couldn't Update my Software and Getting Error when I try to update as I mentioned Above in my Topic.. So Kindly give a Solution for Update issue First.

Thanks
0 Likes
riderv3boi
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
my device is getting frequent restart Samsung galaxy a50