Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S10 Lite

(Topic created on: 08-02-2020 12:22 AM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S
I have an S10 lite. Great phone. I want to find out what country or region this International phone was issued to. The warranty info is written in a language I don't recognized. Is there a diagnostic app or site that can specify this? 
4 Comments
Uummeerr
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I have the same phone. Mine is written in English. where did you get it from?
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
I bought it in Amazon from a seller in California.
After speaking with a Samsung tech, we determined the phone is from Afganistan (AFT).
Now to figure out when this phone was made. Samsung said they will warranty it for a year. However you will have to wait while the local authorized repair shop sends out for parts to the country of origin. 6-8 weeks.
Not that great. ☹️

How do like your phone?
Did you have any issues with the fingerprint reader?
0 Likes
Uummeerr
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
well the phone is 5 months old at max so you have time till the warranty wears out.
I like the phone. its good and fast and smooth. and in some ways better than my previous s10 with exonys chip. fingerprint works fine for me. just add a single fingerprint. not multiple so it works fast and smooth.
I have a green tint issue in this phone on low brightness levels when dark mode is turned on in bottom left. do you have that? also camera shutter lag is there. you press the shutter button it takes some time to capture the image. thats frustrating bcz the object moves or something and the shot is blurred.
0 Likes
Computerdoc
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
google translate app
it has a snapshot feature.

plus check ur IMEI number and google it
0 Likes