Original topic:

S10 Lite still stuck on Feb security patch

(Topic created on: 05-08-2020 12:54 PM)
hateSam27
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
With Covid-19 situation there are increased number of frauds and hacks. Our dear samsung is least bothered with that. They are releasing May security update in Europe which is also under Covid19 lockdown and here in India they are trying to get away by saying there is a delay due to lockdown. Please take your customers seriously. I feel the lack of incompetence of India team is the reason for the delay. Start taking your largest phone market seriously. 

1 extremely unhappy customer like many others.
5 Comments
Satyamse
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
had ho gya bc...
stuck on feb
0 Likes
Aashish
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
Due to the lockdown thoda slow ho gaya hai working bro, please have patience update jaldi ayega.
Aashish
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
It's already patched bro, also that vulnerability requires the hacker to send 100-300 mms which isn't quite possible here.
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We are sorry for your inconvenience. Any update regarding this will be notified in the Samsung Members app under the notice section. You can check manually for software update by clicking on settings > software update.

Note: Please ensure that your mobile device has enough storage space at the time of update.

Please register your any concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > send feedback > error report/ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
hateSam27
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Thanks for telling me where can I check for software update !!!! Your replies are as useless as your service !!!
0 Likes