Original topic:

S10 Lite not detecting default charger provided in the box after recent update

(Topic created on: 09-25-2020 06:12 PM)
HSSandhu
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
After the recent update my device is not detecting  The charger and cable provided in the Box does I am not able to charge the phone using them in order to check if there is a problem with the port I tried the charger and cable of different phone and the phone started charging even if it's turned off it still charges with the other charging cable.

Now there's a twist you might be thinking that the charger and cable that came in the Box is bad well no because the other phone started charging with the Samsung cable and charger it means there is nothing wrong with it so to conclude the Samsung cable and charger can charge any other phone as of now but not the S10 light and Aston light gets charged with any other cable and charger but not with the Samsung charger and cable seems like a bug to me because if  its hardware the phone would not charge at all I think this needs to be looked into let me know if you are facing this problem as well. 
0 Likes
8 Comments
souravsrv1176
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
provide demo
0 Likes
HSSandhu
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
let me post again as now I cannot put the video
0 Likes
HSSandhu
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
video unloaded
0 Likes
Galaxy S
It's an update issue. Same thing happens with the earphone in the box?
HSSandhu
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I am posting the Video
0 Likes
HSSandhu
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
video uploaded
HSSandhu
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
wait for new post
0 Likes
HSSandhu
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
This is an introduction video on the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra cases. We have bought 20 covers to be reviewed and we will giveaway S21 Ultra cases. Total 3 in giveaway for entries under 1k and if we get more then 1 K entries we will giveaway 5 cases. So do subscribe the channel and hit the bell icon for all. We will share the rules in the first video.

https://youtu.be/ABUoF6UDJsA

PicsArt_04-18-10.20.22_38284.jpg

0 Likes