one of the main reasons of battery drain is even you close apps but they uses ur battery and running in background unnecessary, see image and read the statement. 2nd due to huge notification enable. for e.g ; Google has huge notification which we don't need at all see image just scroll down image and check how many notification it does have. So do these settings to stop, which consume unnecessarily.
Besides above settings do some more settings to save more battery life and observe for next 1-2 days, it will give a noticeable difference
3. Device care>battery >power mode>select "optimised" and "adaptive power saving".
And then click on "app power management > And enable these 2 options. A. Adaptive battery B. Put Unused Apps to Sleep.
4. Long press on each app specially 3rd party(LIKE FACEBOOK, YOUTUBE) and rarely used apps and also ON "GOOGLE APP" as well, then click on>app info> then go to these 3 options below on by one
A. Mobile data> allow background data usage>off
B. Battery >allow background activity >off
C. Notification >disable unnecessary notifications like promotional and unnecessary reminder notifications.
5. Go to settings >apps>search "weather" >click on settings icon right side > change "auto refresh" settings as per your requirements and disable some unnecessary reminder. ( due to auto refresh it continuously consuming battery?)
6. If you use Facebook frequently then disable "auto play video" And if you are mostly uses mobile, on wifi connection then also disable "auto play videos" in YouTube.
7. Google >click on 3dot>usage and diagnostics >off this option.
Appreciate the tips however with a 4500 mAh battery and before the update with the same settings I easily got more than a day of battery life per charge. This phone is not years old for it to lose battery percentage like this ( haven't even crossed 100 charge cycles)crazily after the one ui 2.5 update.
I don't understand what Samsung testing teams do ? They need to test these updates before rolling out to consumers. Issues on battery life is unacceptable. What's the point of having a flagship phone or Lite flagship if we can't use the phone normally ? This kind of a bad impression especially on the S and Note series will make people move to Oneplus whom they are now trying to compete with their FE lineup.
my s10lite battery life is at least 1.5 days .. I usually charge once a day and thats it.. it works great I have added all unused apps to sleep and all apps background activity is off except very few apps like whatsapp , Gmail and Microsoft teams. that's it you will see major difference please use dark mode always to save more battery and do not use mobile while charging.
S10 lite is equipped with Snapdragon 855 It should provide a great battery backup I am sure this could be because of the new OneUi upate. As many of them are facing issue after this update Btw i am using S20 FE which is equipped with exynos and battery is draining at a rapid rate