Original topic:

S10 Lite Battery Calibration

(Topic created on: 02-28-2020 12:46 PM)
l_o_n_e__r_a_n_g_e_r
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

I've been using S10 Lite 8GB 128GB for a week now, And whenever I restart the phone the battery percentage increases 3-5%, I thought the phone has some issue and replaced with the new one, even the new phone has the same issue!, Is this a software issue or the problem with the device? 

Uploaded Screenshots from both phones!!!  also usage stats where circled points indicates the increase in the battery... Also under normal usage like hearing songs and brightness in 15% no background apps running, Always-on display, double tap, lift to wake, GPS, Sync all off Mobile data occasionally used (turned on-off), by these the device drops 1% every 5 mins in usage, but 0% when kept idle (music off), screen off

Old Phone_Before RestartOld Phone_Before RestartOld Phone_After RestartOld Phone_After RestartNew Phone_Before RestartNew Phone_Before RestartNew Phone_After RestartNew Phone_After RestartUsage Stats_26022020Usage Stats_26022020Usage Stats_27022020Usage Stats_27022020

9 Comments
AdarshP
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
it's a bug which will be solved through a new software update don't worry just inform this to Samsung!!
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Can you please let me know how to report directly to Samsung? cause whenever I contact customer care they ask me to take my device to the service centre and this is not a bug!
0 Likes
AdarshP
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
if you have Twitter tweet your problems and tag Samsung india if they also said this go to a Samsung authorized service centers they will handle this don't worry!
immi007
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
You could send feedback(report) to Samsung, they would reply in few days usually. or live chat with them, you have also remote control in your Samsung members app.
0 Likes
λκSΗαγ
Active Level 7
Galaxy S

Please perform the following steps to resolve the issue:
For battery drainage issue follow the given link: http://www.samsung.com/in/support/skp/faq/1101689
1- Charge the device with the original charger.
2- Follow standard battery charging procedure (charge a fully discharged the battery in Switch-off mode up to 120 ~ 150 min)
3- Perform Interactive checks through the Samsung Members Application (Samsung Members > Get Help > Interactive checks > charger/USB).
For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > click on “+“icon > send feedback > error report/ask questions).
0 Likes
arunnechlani
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
0 Likes
Samsung_Support5
Options
Galaxy S

Hi there,

In order to examine the issue occurring in your device, kindly send us the error log files using Samsung member application by following below mentioned path-

Open Samsung member app>click on “+“icon>send feedback>Error reports>attach log file.

Note: For better assistance, please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Regards,

Team Samsung Members 

0 Likes
shub07
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Did your problem solved yet because it started in my s10 lite from last 4 weeks too. Same percentage increases 3-5% after restart. But when my battery reaches below 38% and when I put my phone for 5 mins then the battery down to 38% to 32%. Did you go to service center and replaced the battery?
0 Likes
shub07
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I tried every method they told but nothing helped
0 Likes